FRC Group has won many awards over the years, for our social impact, our environmental achievements, staff achievements, and for the organisation as a whole.
Here is a selection of some of our most recent awards:
- 2019 FRC Group shorlisted for FIVE awards at the Social Enterprise UK awards - results announced in December!
- 2019 FRC Group Corporate Social Responsibility Award at Echo Environment Awards and shortlisted for Green Business of the Year
- 2019 FRC Group Shortlisted as Business of the Year and for Corporate Social Responsibility Award at Regional Business Awards
- 2017 FRC Group inaugeral inductee into NatWest SE100 Hall of Fame
- 2016 NatWest SE100 Resilience Award for FRC Group
- 2014 Social Enterprise Network Mentoring Champions award for Bulky Bob’s Drivers
- 2014 Echo Environment Awards Winner of Corporate Social Responsibility Award and Highly Commended as Environmental Business of the Year
- 2014 RBS SE100 Resilience Award
- 2013 & 2014 Social Enterprise UK Social Impact Award
- 2012 Bulky Bob's wins "Green Social Enterprise Champion" at the Merseyside Social Enterprise Awards
- 2010 Women in Logistics Woman of the Year Award for Helen White, Bulky Bob’s Operations Manager
- 2010 RBS SE100 Impact Champion Award
- 2009 & 2010 Best Companies Award
- 2009 National Training Award for Driving Change